The following map shows the primary attendance area for The Village Charter School located in Boise, Idaho. Students who live within the primary attendance area will receive preference through the lottery. Students who live outside of the primary attendance area are still welcome to enroll.
The primary attendance area for The Village Charter School shall encompass the following area within the boundaries of the Boise School District (BSD):
Boise School District boundaries on the West and South.
North and East boundary are as follows:
- Start at the corner of Fairview and the BSD boundaries on the West,
- Go east on West Fairview Avenue,
- Turn South on North Orchard Street,
- Turn East on Emerald Street,
- Turn South on South Latah Street,
- Turn East on Crescent Rim Drive,
- Turn East onto South Federal Way,
- Where South Federal Way Crosses Broadway Avenue, stop,
- Begin South on Broadway Avenue,
- Turn West onto Interstate 84,
- Turn South on South Orchard Street,
- Turn South on Pleasant Valley Road, and
- Where Pleasant Valley Road and the BSD boundaries meet, stop.
The boundaries within Boise School District shall include both sides of the listed streets. Residences that reside on any property that directly touches our boundary shall be considered within The Village Charter School’s boundary.
The primary attendance area shall also encompass the following area within the boundaries of Joint School District #2:
Joint School District #2 boundaries on the East and South.
North and West boundaries are as follows:
- Interstate 84 on the North, encompassing the South side of Interstate 84.
- South Eagle Road on the West side, encompassing the East side of South Eagle Road.
Families that live outside the primary attendance area for The Village Charter School, you are still welcome to enroll.